Arthella & I rode down with Jill & Jason & Claire to Utah to visit Cozy, Matt & Edyn, and Carrie, Nick, & Natalee! It was so fun to get away for a weekend even though it was a quick trip and spend time with them! Before I went I made these wallets for the girls for Christmas.
We met at Cozy & Matt's house to have fondue for dinner! It was so fun- it was like an activity and dinner all at once- it took forever to eat but we all visited and it really was the perfect dinner/activity for our group! Nick & Carrie got the fondue machine for their wedding and they had only used it the first time a few days before. They introduced the rest of us to the fun it can be!
The next morning we did a craft : ) Jill taught us how to make baby hair bows/ flowers! This was my first one!
Carrie made these for her baby Natalee- they were so cute I had to take pictures to remember how to do them!
This is us! 3 years after being roomies and still best friends!! Jill just told me yesterday she is expecting a baby boy on June 15! So 3 are married with babies and 3 are not!- But Shauni's next- then Arthella and I will have a race to not be the rotten egg! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.