Saturday, October 30, 2010

Europe!

I spent the last month in Europe, well I guess I have been back a couple weeks now. But it was definitely the trip of a lifetime! I have seen so many amazing places and statues and buildings and monuments that many people only dream of visiting! But even after so many amazing experiences I still feel proud to be an American and I love my humble town of Rexburg! : ) It was amazing to go to places in England where there is so much Church History and places to see where so many saints' faith was tried and tested, the dock where thousands of them left England for America....it was a special experience to travel with my parents and Natalie and have so many testimony building moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.