My roommate from my last semester- Rachelle- and I are still in the same ward, and we decided that we are going to be adventurous! : ) So her and her new roommate Jessica : ) came with me and we rented skis at the ORC on campus and we went to the Teton Golf Course by my house to try them out! I have never been XC skiing before but we all loved it! As we left we even saw 2 moose! (Needless to say when I went again the next morning I went in my backyard- not by the moose at the golf course). I loved the scenery at the golf course- we felt like we were in the woods! And it was a beautiful day! The best part was that it didn't feel like a work out but I sure felt it in my legs the next day! ...the best kind of pain!
Here we found a cave: )
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.